Automated biochemistry Analyser. Smart and compact.100 tests per hour : Small to medium laboratories
NEW: Close System (fully barcoded for samples and positive identification for reagents) or Open System (using BIOLABO reagents or any other brand)
NEW: Innovative LED Sample Management System: 12 sample positions always available
NEW: Very Intuitive and easy-to-use interface
NEW: 1st Analyser fully developed by the 3 companies of the BIOLABO Group
Quick development of your applications by our engineers : Contact us
CONTACT BPC BioSed
• Commercial Request ? Please Contact-us
KENZA ONE main features:See more
• Up to 100 tests per hour
• Fully barcoded solution integrated (Reagents + Samples)
• Internal and external needle cleaning system
• Incompatibilities management
• STAT management: at any position, at any time
• Bench Top system: Compact and convenient
• Tray of 50 reusable cuvettes
• Very low water consumption: < 2 L per hour in maximal use
• Easy and cost effective maintenances
• Highest flexibility: No start & stop procedure, available to start at any time, first result in less than 3 minutes
• Refrigerated reagents tray, even when the analyser is turned off
• List of dedicated reagents in barcoded containers
Automatic Analyser Kenza One Leaflet
KENZA ONE detailed specifications
- Final Point, Kinetics, Two-point kinetics, Differential, White samples, Multistandards, Bichromatic, Immunoturbidimetry.
- System: Open or closed.
- Bench Top, Random Access.
- 100 tests per hour.
- Quick start, No start or stop procedure.
- Bi-directional LIS communication protocol (xml, CSV, Real-time, etc.).
Samples and reagents
- 23 reactive positions (20 refrigerated).
- 12 sample positions with LSM (LED Sample Management) device.
- Primary tubes or wells.
- STAT Management: All positions, at any time.
- Continuous loading, opening possible at any time.
- Reagent and samples level detector.
- Refrigerated reagent tray, same device switched off.
- Integrated barcode reader (positive identification).
- Full range of barcode and dedicated reagents.
- Internal and external needle washing system, Permanent washing.
- Management of incompatibilities (4 levels).
- Sample volume: 2-100 µL.
- Reactive Volume: 2-350 µL.
- Reaction Volume: 220-350 µL.
- 50 long-lasting cuvettes.
- Thermostatic reaction plate: 37 ° C to ± 0.5 ° C.
- Long-life halogen lamp.
- 9 interference filters: 340, 380, 405, 505, 546, 570, 600, 620, 700 nm.
- Automatic washing station.
- Low water consumption (< 2 L / heure en utilisation maximale).
- Control card (Levey-Jennings).
- Automatic verification of Westgard rules.
- Digestive and Hepatic Assessment: AST, ALT, LDH, PAL, Bilirubin, GGT, Glucose, Amylase.
- Lipid Balance: Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL-CHOLESTEROL, LDL-CHOLESTEROL.
- Martial Assessment: Iron, Transferrin, Transferrin, UIBC, CIBT.
- Renal Assessment: Urea, Creatinine, Calcium, Phosphorus, Proteins, Albumin.
- Cardiac enzymes: CK-NAC, CK-MB.
- Others: Alcohol, Ammonia, Bicarbonates, G6-PDH, Hemoglobin, Lipase, Magnesium, Urinary Proteins, HbA1c, RF, ASLO, CRP, µAbl…
- See more
- New interface.
- New graphic charter.
- Optimized for touch screen.
- Easy to use and ergonomic.
- Intuitive and Interactive.
- Easy access to information.
- Multilingual (French, English, Italian, etc…).
KENZA ONE TECHNICAL SERVICE