|KENZA MAX BioChemisTry PHOTOMETER|
Compact and convenient...
Your complete work-station for routine biochemistry tests
- User-Friendly Photometer
- 120 Programmable Methods
• 2-point Kin
- Built-in Printer
- 9 Positions Incubator
- Totally Open System
The New KENZA MAX BioChemisTry Analyser is a complete work-station for routine biochemistry analysis.
The instrument has a 9-position built-in incubator and an automatic flow cell (18 µl), very useful
for medium work-load.Thanks to the flow-cell storage hole, it is easy and quick to arrange reading
through disposable cuvettes.
KENZA MAX BioChemisTry is an open system, which allows programmation of 120 methodologies through
a friendly interface. The instrument can store calibration factors and reagent-blank values.
It can store 30 QC values (on 2 levels for 30 analysis), with calculation of means, standard deviations,
C.V.’s, and printing of Levey-Jennings diagrams.
Its built-in graphic printer allows the printing of different formats: with headlines, reference values,
settings of parameters,… , Instrument can print the reaction plots (for kinetic methods) or calibration
plots (for multistandard methods) as well. Printing report by ID No and name of the patient (needs a PC
standard keyboard not supplied).
• Flow cell: 18 µl
• Minimum volume per test: 500 µl (flow cell: 350 µl)
• Wavelength: 8 interferential filter positions: 340, 380, 405, 505, 546, 578 and 630 nm,
+ 1 free position
• Measuring range: From -200 to +2500 mAbs
• Photometric accuracy: CV < 1% to 2000 mAbs
• Photometric linearity: ± 1%
• Reproductibility: ± 1% from 0 to 2000 mAbs
• Incubator: 9 positions, from 20 to 40°C
• Printer: 24 columns build-in graphic printer
• Power supply: 220 V, 50 Hz, or 110 V, 60 Hz
• Net dimension: 35 cm X 34 cm X 24 cm
• Gross dimension: 47,5 cm X 45 cm X 45 cm
• Net weight: 7 kg
• Gross weight: 10 kg
5 Clinical Chemistry specialists answer your technical questions within a short space of time.
Please contact us for further details.
*BIOLABO reserves the right to amend without notice the specifications of its products.